|Role Description||We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team at Transputec. This role will be the main technical contact for key clients. This position is an excellent opportunity to become an expert in Transputec's services and work alongside our clients in partnership to achieve their technical aims and overcome challenges while delivering a world class experience.|
|Location||Local to Grantham|
Transputec are an expert solutions provider with an industry wide reputation for excellence. Supporting many reputable organisations and big brands with Managed Services provision, development capability and professional IT procurement means we are growing FAST! With more clients and exciting emerging technology innovation on the horizon and BIG plans for the future, we need to add to our amazing global team. If you are keen to learn more about Transputec’s journey and have the skills we need then we can’t wait to speak with you.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team at Transputec. This role will be the main technical contact for key clients. This position is an excellent opportunity to become an expert in Transputec’s services and work alongside our clients in partnership to achieve their technical aims and overcome challenges while delivering a world class experience.
What we need
- A trusted, hands on professional and technically competent TAM with exceptional customer service skills.
- In alliance with technical and service delivery teams can identify issues and ensure through consistent involvement that they reach a positive resolution. Strong communication with stakeholders throughout the process is imperative.
- Consistently being commercially aware, identifying opportunities and feeding them back to Transputec’s service delivery team or account manager.
- Fully informed to excel at leading technical discussions at all levels.
- Able to continuously consider improvement plans and liaise effectively with internal stakeholders to manage implementation of plans. Managing resource allocation against scope of work within agreed timeframes.
- Manage and grow Transputec’s relationship with the client alongside the Service Delivery Manager utilising a range of communication tools. Involvement in regular service review meetings to be instrumental in continuous service review and overview of infrastructure requirements and systems capacity. Working with the SDM and client to work towards agreed project plans, CSIP and issues lists.
- Regular capacity planning and review of data/reports.
- Ensure consistent reviews of Transputec’s customer process documentation and technical run books are carried out.
- In partnership with PM’s, SDM and Technical teams can organise and complete the Service Take On (STO) for new clients and existing customers seeking new services, ensuring that environments are suitable and delivering relevant documentation for implementation to be carried out.
- Contribute to the Service Review Reports, making sure that it is reviewed and monitored regularly in co-operation with the SDM.
- Be involved with and representative of activity within the Change Advisory Board.
- Work alongside the MIM to review Major Incident Reports and contribute to root cause analysis reports where necessary to prevent future occurrences.
- Have expert level knowledge of the technical roadmap and architecture to enable excellent client communication.
Essential skills you will need
- A minimum MCSA in Server Infrastructure and/ or relevant Technology Specific Qualification (i.e. MCSE, MCP, etc).
- A minimum vSphere Foundations Exam and/ or relevant Technology Specific Qualification (i.e.VCP, VCAP, etc)
- A minimum AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and/ or relevant Technology Specific Qualification (i.e. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate).
- Good understanding of Citrix (manage, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot Citrix solutions end to end).
- Good understanding of storage appliances NetApp, IBM, Lenovo, HP and best practices.
- Good understanding of Meraki, Cisco Firepower, Cisco Routers, firewall concepts.
- Working knowledge of Incident/Problem/Change Management frameworks such as ITIL v3, TQM or ISO 9000:2000.
- ITIL Certification.
- Experience and knowledge of working within change management.
- Experience and knowledge of working within project management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate with a range of stakeholders at all levels.
All our vacancies require the applicant to have the unrestricted right to work in the UK.