By using this website, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not authorised to use this website. The information, opinions, research information, data, and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) provided on this website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies, and notices, or any matter related to or in connection therewith. This website is managed and operated by Transputec from its offices within the United Kingdom. Transputec makes no representation that the information on this website is appropriate or available for use in other locations and accessing it from locations where the content is illegal or prohibited. Visitors who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
By accessing this website, you accept and agree to the following:
- Limitation of Liability-Transputec accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of whatever nature arising in any way out of the use of, or inability to use, this website or from any error or omission in information contained on this website. We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of this website or the services provided through it, including your access to its secure areas. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Transputec be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to loss of data or profit arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the information on this website, even if Transputec or a Transputec authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the information from this website results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. Transputec does not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- External Links – Any links to other websites provided by us have been included for convenience only. We accept no responsibility nor liability for the contents of, or any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on the content of, any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of any linked website or its provider.
- Use of Content – None of the content or materials available from this website, whether permission is granted for downloading and/or circulation or otherwise, may be used for commercial exploitation. You are permitted to download and store (on a temporary basis) any of the contents of this website provided this is solely to view such contents. You are forbidden from permanently copying, storing, or in any way redistributing the contents of this website except for content specifically made available for download. Such content may be downloaded only for your personal use or circulation within your business. The access, downloading, and/or use by any person of anything available from this website is entirely at the user’s own risk. For further information, please contact [email protected].
- Intellectual Property Rights – Copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website, including any of our marks, logos, and brands contained in the website, belong to us or the content owners or licensors (who have expressly licensed content to us). Transputec holds copyright in all information provided on this website. Except as stated herein, none of the information may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Transputec or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, and download the information on this website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the information and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the information. This permission terminates immediately upon a breach of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, it is required that any downloaded and printed information be destroyed. Also, you may not, without Transputec’s prior permission, “mirror” any information contained on this website on any other server.
- Accuracy and Reliability of Information -While every care is taken to ensure that the information displayed on this website is correct, no warranty or representation is given as to its quality, accuracy, fitness for purpose, usefulness, or completeness. In particular, the materials on this website do not provide specific technical advice and should not be relied on as doing so. We recommend that users contact us for advice about particular matters.