About the company
Transputec is an established Information Technology Services and Solutions company with more than 35 years of IT innovation and excellent customer service. Transputec was founded by two computer science students from Imperial College in their dorms. Developing applications for the banking industry and then migrating to a full IT services organisation. We believe in flexibility, quality, agility. We see this simply as the ability for us to grow our services as quickly and with the speed our clients expect, whether they are enterprises or small/medium sized organisations. The successful intern will also be working with experienced digital marketing experts.
6 months or more
Unpaid work experience, travel expenses only (home/remote).
- Creating aesthetic and engaging content for social media and coordinating campaigns.
- Helping build and execute a digital marketing strategy.
- The ability to learn quickly, be hands-on, entrepreneurial and thrive on getting stuck in across a range of projects.
- An excellent standard of written English.
- Good photo editing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious and energetic.
- If you’ve ever started your own passion project, we’d love to hear about it
- Positive, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
Typical duration of our internship programs are 6 months and where appropriate interns can work from home (UK or international). We are flexible with the location of work, however the work time is usually aligned with UK hours (9am to 6PM).
We also take interns that are taking one year about in-between their studies as part of their degree or postgraduate. Not all internships are on a paid basis and candidates selection process can involve multiple interviews.
You may wish to learn more about past intern’s experience by visiting this link.