About the Job
A talented 3rd Line IT Support Engineer is required by a successful Managed Services company who specialise in providing IT support to the private and public sectors. Based near Wembley, you’ll provide 3rd line support services both remotely and on client sites in Central London.
You’ll join a successful Managed Service Provider (MSP) who are the go to consultancy for Cloud Solutions. The company have a real focus on the development of their team and this team ethic is at the heart of everything the business does.
Skills Required (the majority of)
- 3rd Line IT support experience
- Windows and Mac OS environments
- Previous experience of working for a Managed Service Provider
- Any knowledge of VMware or Citrix
- Installation and support of client servers
- IP addressing, subnets, firewall implementation, routing
- Microsoft certifications would be advantageous (Any of MCITP / MCSE / MCP / MCSA)
- Office 365 / Windows Server / Active Directory / SharePoint
Who would the role suit?
An experienced 3rd Line IT Support Engineer who is looking to make a difference and progress within a successful and growing company.