Transputec is an established Information Technology Services and Solutions company with more than 35 years of IT innovation and excellent customer service.
Transputec was founded by two computer science students from Imperial College in their dorms. Developing applications for the banking industry and then migrating to a full IT services organisation.
We believe in flexibility, quality, agility. We see this simply as the ability for us to grow our services as quickly and with the speed our clients expect, whether they are enterprises or small/medium sized organisations.
- Provide efficient and effective customer service to end-users and other stakeholders
- Act as the first point of contact for technical service requests
- Log and maintain chronological details throughout a service ticket lifecycle
- Provide 1st line diagnosis and resolution
- Respond appropriately to more complex problems through escalation
- Prioritise and manage your workload to ensure client SLAs are met
- Previous experience providing IT support
- Exemplary customer service and problem-solving skills
- Experience in administering and supporting the latest Microsoft technologies
- Troubleshooting skills with Microsoft Office issues (2003 and onwards)
- The ability to help and support all versions of Windows desktops
- Knowledge of Active Directory, M365, Azure AD
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Evidence of continued professional development