|Role Description||We are looking for a highly competitive Sales Executive to help us build and scale up our business activities. Sales Executive job responsibilities includes discovering and tracking new sales prospects, negotiating deals and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills, do not shy away from reaching out to potential customers and know the art of effectively demonstrating services and products, we would like to meet you. You will help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company's rapid and sustainable growth.|
Duties & Responsibilities
The major duties and responsibilities of a sales executive are:
- To assess and study the position of the identified prospects in the industry
- To research different sales options and analyzing them
- To sell the company’s products/services by expanding contacts and further forging relationships with the prospects
- To recommend solutions to any difficulties faced by the clients
- To provide proper information, guidance, and support to the clients, therefore, enhancing relationships with the clients
- To recommend new opportunities and improvements for maximizing profits
- To be able to work with a team and achieve the desired results
- Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the manager.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the manager.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Creating orders and sending out to customers following a sale.
- Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Negotiation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Passion for Sales
- Self-motivated and organised individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
Work Hours and Benefits
- Normally, you will be required to work from 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday from our Transputec London office. However, you may have to work longer when there is a requirement.
- This is majorly an office-based role but may also require you to visit other sales offices and customers. You will also be attending conferences, trade fairs, and exhibitions.