|Role Description||The role of the Sales Executive is to generate qualified leads and demo appointments for the sales process to meet sales targets. Successfully follow up on prospects to close sales and meet sales targets and also to provide a high quality level of service and after sales support to win and retain customers and up-sell additional services to them.|
|Location||Head office, Wembley, London|
|Required||Unrestricted right to work in UK|
|Status||Permanent / Full Time|
- Reports to the Managing Director – Sonny Sehgal
- Regular interaction with the Chairman, Chairman’s PA, Marketing Executive, Website Editor, Graphic Designer, Head of Technical, Sales Team, Service Desk
- Generating qualified leads and demo appointments for the sales process to meet sales targets.
- Successfully following-up on prospects to close sales and meet sales targets.
- Providing high quality demos and after sales support to win and retain customers, and up sell additional services to them.
- Generate leads – To engage in a range of marketing activity designed to generate qualified leads for Cynance, including marketing E-shots, targeted PPC campaigns, business continuity industry exhibition stands, social media output and engagement, website copy and landing pages, webinars, sales brochures and videos.
- Conduct demos – To reach out to prospects, arrange demos of Cynance and complete the demos, either online or face-to-face, to a high standard, taking the prospect through the next sales process.
- After sales support – To provide account management and a communications bridge between the Service Desk and the customer. The Service Desk supports and helps resolve any technical or other issues.
- CRM database – To take responsibility for maintaining your pipeline and sales progresses on the Cynance CRM process in place. Updating this with details of all new prospects, recording progress in the sales stages and estimating monthly subscription revenue.
- Influence in Product development – Drive new operational efficiencies and technical developments in partnership with the Technical Team.
- Staff training – Lead training of Transputec staff in knowledge of Cynance, through the Transputec Academy.
- Knowledge and experience of creating and delivering online presentations and webinars, and a confident and articulate personal presentation style.
- Knowledge and experience of engaging with sales prospects, producing written proposals, persistence and tenacity in resolving issues and maintaining engagement with prospective customers.
- Experience of how to close sales with prospective customers and a proven track record in successfully doing so.
- Experience of providing after sales support to customers, persistence in resolving issues and in successfully selling-in additional services.