|Role Description||Sales Executive job responsibilities include discovering and tracking new sales prospects, negotiating deals and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. You will help meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company's rapid and sustainable growth. You need to have excellent communication skills and can reach out to potential customers and know the art of effectively demonstrating services and products then please get in touch.|
Crises Control is an innovative and multi-award winning start-up that provides Emergency Communications software to organisations around the world.
About the Role
- Successfully promoting the Crises Control brand as a disruptive new entrant to the emergency mass notification and crisis management markets.
- Generating customers from marketing to meet sales targets.
- Understanding of the current sales process and CRM system.
- Successfully following-up on prospects to close sales and meet sales targets.
- Providing high quality demos and after sales support to win and retain customers, and up sell additional services to them.
- Generate leads – To engage in a range of marketing activity designed to generate qualified leads for the Crises Control service, including marketing E-shots, targeted PPC campaigns, business continuity industry exhibition stands, social media output and engagement, website copy and landing pages, webinars, sales brochures and videos.
- Conduct demos – To reach out to prospects, arrange demos of the Crises Control product and complete the demos, either online or face-to-face, to a high standard, taking the prospect through the next sales process.
- After sales support – To provide account management and a communications bridge between the Service Desk and the customer. The Service Desk supports and helps resolve any technical or other issues.
- CRM database – To take responsibility for maintaining your pipeline and sales progresses on the Crises Control CRM process in place. Updating this with details of all new prospects, recording progress in the sales stages and estimating monthly subscription revenue.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Mediate between clients/prospects and the organisation.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Handle and resolve prospect and customer requests and complaints.
- Influence in Product development – Drive new operational efficiencies and technical developments in partnership with the Technical Team.
- Staff training – Lead training of Transputec staff in knowledge of Crises Control product, through the Transputec Academy.
- Communications or Marketing Degree.
- Technically savvy individual who has a strong drive for results.
- Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Knowledge and experience of creating and delivering online and face-to-face presentations and webinars, and a confident and articulate personal presentation style.
- Knowledge and experience of engaging with senior members at customer sites, producing written proposals, persistence detail and tenacity in resolving issues and maintaining engagement with customers.
- Experience in customer success and a proven track record in successfully doing so.
- Experience of providing after sales support to customers, an eye for detail, persistence in resolving issues and in successfully selling-in additional services.
- Communications or Marketing Degree.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on previous experience
- End of year bonuses based on performance
- Pension plan and critical illness cover
- 20 days’ holidays + bank holidays
- Commission (subject to agreed targets)
- Work from home opportunities
- You will be supported at all times by the Directors & Sales & Marketing