|Role Description||Responsible for managing and implementing the company's digital marketing initiatives and strategy. Use online tools provided to oversees marketing tasks and responsibilities assigned to deliver agreed marketing KPIs. Report marketing leads and sales results to senior executive team. This role will be reporting to the Board Member accountable for Marketing and Communications.|
|Location||Remote or Head Office in Wembley|
|Status||Permanent / Contract|
Marketing Support Job Purpose
Responsible for managing and implementing the company’s digital marketing initiatives and strategy. Use online tools provided to oversees marketing tasks and responsibilities assigned to deliver agreed marketing KPIs. Report marketing leads and sales results to senior executive team.
Board Member accountable for Marketing and Communications.
Marketing Support Job Duties
- Understand strategic marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, competitor products, and other relevant information to support marketing strategies and initiatives set by the senior executive team.
- Works with department budget holders to deliver cost-effective marketing plans for their product or service.
- Engage with creative development of website content, promotional materials, and other marketing-related projects.
- Update and use CRM at all times.
- Uses CRM to capture inbound inquiries ( prospects)
- Uses CRM to create campaigns and automation of customer engagement activity.
- Oversees SEO campaigns to ensure agencies are delivering on agreed targets
- Curates content for social media output and manages social channels to maximise brand awareness
- Manage industry Award entries and promotion of these for key industry events
- Provide web visitor analysis and narrative for current marketing initiatives with and optimize accordingly
- Creates monthly KPI reports, narrative and presentations to bring to senior executives
More specifically, we require a person that can support the execution of the marketing strategy and prioritising activity as below.
- Web site analytics – to set up our website/s for optimal performance and SEO.
- Alignment of all CONTENT for optimal SEO, Social Media Amplification
- To support the creation of campaigns (Lead Creation) with proper use of the following systems
- CRM – Bitrix24
- Web Analytics and SEO Tool
Skills and Qualifications
- Digital Marketing & Social Media experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing in creating digital campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing reporting with eye for trend analysis
- Proficiency with social media amplification engines (Buffer).
- Proficiency with online web analytics tools
- Proficiency with using Bitrix24 CRM