|Role Description||We are looking to find an SEO SPECIALIST for our digital marketing team at Crises Control. Someone with a strong background in the technical side of SEO, utilising skills such as wordpress, html5 and CRM systems.|
|Status||Permanent / Full Time|
Reports to the Managing Director.
Regular interaction with the Sales Director, Managing Director, Chairman, Chairman’s PA, Marketing team, Website Editor, Graphic Designer, Head of Technical, App Dev team, Sales team, Service Desk.
- Manage all 3rd Party websites where Crises Control is listed by updating descriptions, videos and images on these sites and keeping them up to date. Where PPC budget is allocated (e.g. Capterra, manage the PPC budget allocation to maximise lead generation)
- Trust Pilot
- Source Forge
- Featured Customers
and so on…
- Setup and manage UTM codes on BITRIX CRM to ensure we know where leads are coming from
- Manage website SEO using tools such as Neil Patel and working with Website Editor to create and launch new web content, whilst keeping all existing content up to date.
- Manage PPC using Google Ads and Google Analytics to drive traffic to the Crises Control website.
- Report monthly on leads created and by source so that informed decision about budget allocation can be made and justified.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, competitor products (including pricing), and other relevant information to support marketing strategies and initiatives set by the senior executive team.
- Uses CRM to create campaigns and run the quarterly newsletter.
- Create content for social media output and manages social channels to maximise brand awareness
- Continue to innovate where necessary to drive lead generation KPIs for Crises Control.
- Work with your line manager to ensure blog KPI is achieved.
- Work with your line manager to ensure awards KPI is achieved.
- Work with your line manager to ensure case studies is achieved.
- Work with your line manager to ensure email campaigns KPI is achieved.
- Video creation using iMovie and other tools.
- Achieve KPIs on a monthly basis
- Work effectively with your line manager to drive results