|Role Description||As an Apprentice you will be working as part of a team committed to efficiency and completion of work to maintain and achieve business performance targets within the Warehouse & Logistics team.|
|Location||Head Office in Wembley|
|Required||Unrestricted right to work in UK|
Transputec LTD has an exciting opportunity for you to join our Logistics & Warehousing Management Team. We are currently looking to recruit An Apprentice to support our diverse and international logistics operation.
As an Apprentice you will be working both alone and as part of a team committed to efficiency and completion of work to maintain and achieve business performance targets.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pick up according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label store)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, Label, store.)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete daily logs and visual checks
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with management and co workers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Ensure Health & Safety is adhered to at all times.
- Support continuous improvement of operation.
- Good standard of fitness
- To be able to follow and adhere to policies and procedures particular those around health and safety
- Literacy and Numerical skills (at GCSE level would be oreferred)