|Role Description||Ensuring that the services provided to customers by Transputec are delivered to the highest standards, exceeding customer expectations in terms of quality and SLA compliance.|
|Required||Unrestricted right to work in UK|
|Status||Permanent / Full Time|
The role of Junior Service Delivery Manager reports to the Head of Service Delivery and is key in ensuring that the Services Transputec provides to its customers are delivered to the highest standards, exceeding customer expectations in terms of quality and SLA compliance whilst maintaining all the contractual obligations.
- P&L responsibility for the Services you manage.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with assigned clients.
- Acting as a key point of contact for assigned customers supporting the on-going development and maintenance of delivery principles, including measures, KPIs and targets.
- Taking minutes and ensuring risk registers, CSIP and trackers are updated in SharePoint.
- Maintaining service quality and ensure the service is aligned to the contract at all times.
- Developing, implementing and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Managing third party suppliers being the first point of contact for escalations.
- Maintaining accurate forecast for of demand and work volumes.
- Ensuring that SLAs are in place with assigned clients and ensuring that the services are delivered within SLA.
- To ensure that the Services operate to ITIL Best Practice and provide advice and guidance relating to industry best practices in Service Delivery and Service Support disciplines.
- Analysis of data generated by the Service (i.e. tickets, telephony, events, etc.) to identify trends leading to improvements in the service delivery function and/ or additional revenue opportunities.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels, responding to queries and any complaints, escalating where necessary and ensuring that the corrective action is performed as required.
- Identifying opportunities for increasing cost effectiveness and efficiency of service as well as looking for new opportunities.
- Analysing and reporting monthly and quarterly service performance against targets.
- Managing customer complaints relating to service.
- Fulfil all administrative and reporting tasks associated with the customer health initiative.
- Document all processes to ISO standards. Creating standardised templates as required.
- Ensure corporate branding standards are maintained throughout the reports and documents.
- Attending service review meetings ensuring preparation in advance.
- Ensuring and owning the responsibility of completing all administration work during and after service review meetings, including minutes, trackers CSIP.
- Update the Head of Service Delivery on high profile or complex issues identified during report creation with a potential business or reputational risk such as SLA breaches.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers where their information to complete Transputec reports is required.
- To perform any other duty as seen fit and reasonably requested by management to ensure Transputec remains a customer focused, clinically trusted and profitable organisation.
- Be prepared to work outside of normal office hours according to the needs of the business.
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to influence others, to change their behaviour in ways which positively affect the service outcomes
- Experience managing budgets, assessing value and identifying ways to increase profit margins without compromising quality
- Technical awareness of infrastructure and end-user environments
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills to enable expert-level trend analysis, service reporting and pro-active management of their assigned accounts