|Role Description||This is a pivotal role within the company to help support the business growth and resourcing and talent needs, as well as developing a talent attraction strategy for a fast-growing global technology company.|
|Required||Unrestricted right to work in UK|
This is a pivotal role within the company to help support the business growth and resourcing and talent needs, as well as developing a talent attraction strategy for a fast-growing global technology company.
The role summary responsibilities include:
- Talent Identification & Attraction
- Direct Recruitment
- Induction assistance
This role will be both office and home based and can be delivered on a flexi hours basis to suit the successful candidate.
Provide a professional and proactive internal recruitment service to the company covering the key responsibilities outlined below:
- Talent Attraction – creating and collaborating with other key stakeholders to develop a comprehensive approach to highlighting company benefits, rewards and recognition, and proposition to potential candidates
- Recruitment – developing and executing practical channels for talent identification and recruitment which is not through agency channels e.g. social and business media platforms, network of referrals etc
- Induction assistance – collaborating with other key stakeholders to ensure the onboarding experience of new candidates is optimised, welcoming, pertinent, and reflect the company values and image.
- Line report to Head of People Team (HR)
- Assist in providing a recruitment service that supports and enables the business strategy of Transputec
- Engage with and promote the core Company Values
- Develop a learning strategy and operational plan
- Devise and implement a management competency plan/initiative
- Reporting of recruitment strategy to the Board as required
- Devise and implement in house recruitment operation plan
- Recruitment – work with hiring managers to ensure the entire recruitment process is structured and managed effectively and administered in a professional and timely manner aligned to our diversity and inclusion aims.
- Contact potential or existing candidates to inform them about current opportunities
- Work with managers to produce pre-selected questions to understand if the candidate is well suited to the company values and role being filled
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates as required during various hiring stages
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Training of Hiring Managers
- Review and management of existing recruitment management portal
- Reporting of recruitment activities and KPIs to the HR function
- Time to fill vacancies
- Diversity and Inclusion criteria
- Recruitment volumes by role, and diversity
- Training completion and applied in the workplace
The ideal candidate will have the below skills and experience;
- 5 years’ experience in a Senior recruitment role (in-house and agency side)
- Global MSP experience
- Strong business partnering skills, with the ability to influence and coach at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in working with Managers to implement change.
- Strong customer and delivery focus
- Experienced in undertaking Recruitment, especially online direct recruitment
- A tenacious, positive and self-motivated individual with a goal-orientated approach to work with an ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Time management and organisational skills with an ability to handle multiple priorities and communicate effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team-working skills
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities and demands and willing to learn on the job
- Experience of, and qualified in, the use of psychometrics tools would be advantageous.