|Role Description||This role will focus on Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp/Netscaler/ZScaler/AWS Workspace platforms and global dispersed infrastructure services running in multiple Cloud platforms supporting applications and services. You will also be part of an existing Cloud & Infrastructure Operations cross-functional team and work.|
|Location||Head office, Wembley, London|
|Required||Unrestricted right to work in UK|
|Status||Permanent / Full Time|
- Design, delivery and evolution of the virtual desktop and application platforms (XenDesktop/XenApp).
- Produce and maintain comprehensive documentation of the Virtualised Desktop estate including
- Topology representations
- Low level documentation
- Collaborate with internal support staff, application developers, and system owners in the testing of applications, and interoperability with the Citrix infrastructure.
- Support the ongoing and future analysis of application usage and impact on Citrix infrastructure, network capacity and/or licensing.
- Participate in and support the planning and development of strategic goals for Transputec Citrix infrastructure.
- Contribute to the success of building and maintaining a world-class cloud infrastructure, with key objectives in the areas utilization, availability, capacity, scalability, performance and security management.
- Be a key stakeholder in driving DevOps.
- Work with the technical and business stakeholders to ensure effective designs and application of cloud and hosting services.
- Support Windows platforms in the Public & Private Cloud.
- Work in a cross functional DevOps team.
- Driving effectiveness, efficiency and continuous improvement through the use of automation and adoption of appropriate and approved tools.
- Experience as Citrix across the range of, DevOps and Cloud Administrator.
- Experience on designing and delivering Citrix and Nutanix infrastructure.
- Professional Citrix qualifications and experience of the following Citrix technologies
- XenDesktop & XenApp 7.5 or newer
- Provisioning Services and Machine Creation Services
- User Profile Management
- NetScaler 11 (Gateway, Load Balancing and AAA profiles)
- Experience with XenMobile Enterprise or similar Enterprise Mobility Management products.
- Experience of VMware, Hyper V, and/or other server virtualisation technologies.
- Good understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of Cloud DevOps tools and Windows based Cloud Infrastructure.
- Coaching junior members of the team.
- Operational support of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental work, testing and deployment.
- Experience with Datacentre migration, Cloud migration, integration and consolidation efforts.
- Strong scripting and coding skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Cloud Services, such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
- Understanding of Cloud Services, such as Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Understanding of Infrastructure As Code and Configuration Management tools.
- Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment.