|Role Description||We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team and provide a high quality service and after sales support to assist in winning and retaining customers.|
|Location||Head office, Wembley, London|
|Required||Unrestricted right to work in UK|
|Status||Permanent / Full Time|
- Reports to the Sales Management.
- Regular interaction with the Managing Director, Chairman, Chairman’s PA, Marketing team, Website Editor, Graphic Designer, Head of Technical, App Dev team, Sales team, Service Desk.
- Working with all user types providing advice, training, and best practises/ lesson learned to help build proficiency of using Crises Control.
- Highlighting and closing up selling opportunities within the client portfolio.
- Obtaining consistent customer feedback as per defined procedures.
- Successfully promoting the Crises Control brand to existing and new customers as a disruptive player in the emergency mass notification and crises management markets.
- Working with Marketing to assist in promoting Crises Control to better penetrate existing markets and create new markets.
- Supporting sales, Onboarding, training, and Crises Control customers.
- Providing high quality demos and after sales support to assist in winning and retaining customers.
- Creating and updating daily reports on all accounts being managed for onboarding, nurturing and upgrading.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organisation.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Influence in Product development – Drive new operational efficiencies and technical developments in partnership with the Technical Team.
- Staff training – Lead training of Transputec staff in knowledge of Crises Control product, through the Transputec Academy.
- Technically savvy individual who has a strong drive for results.
- Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Knowledge and experience of creating and delivering online and face-to-face presentations and webinars, and a confident and articulate personal presentation style.
- Knowledge and experience of engaging with senior members at customer sites, producing written proposals, persistence detail and tenacity in resolving issues and maintaining engagement with customers.
- Experience in customer success and a proven track record in successfully doing so.
- Experience of providing after sales support to customers, an eye for detail, persistence in resolving issues and in successfully selling-in additional services.
- Communications or Marketing Degree.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.