Duties & Responsibilities
The major duties and responsibilities of a sales executive are:
- To assess and study the position of the identified prospects in the industry
- To research different sales options and analyzing them
- To sell the company’s products/services by expanding contacts and further forging relationships with the prospects
- To recommend solutions to any difficulties faced by the clients
- To provide proper information, guidance, and support to the clients, therefore, enhancing relationships with the clients
- To recommend new opportunities and improvements for maximizing profits
- To be able to work with a team and achieve the desired results
- Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the manager.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the manager.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Creating orders and sending out to customers following a sale.
- Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Negotiation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Passion for Sales
- Self-motivated and organised individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
Work Hours and Benefits
- Normally, you will be required to work from 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday from our Transputec London office. However, you may have to work longer when there is a requirement.
- This is majorly an office-based role but may also require you to visit other sales offices and customers. You will also be attending conferences, trade fairs, and exhibitions.