1. How did you apply for the role?
I applied for the role through the intern group.
2. Do you feel you are valued and supported in the company?
Yes, I feel valued and supported in the company and the evidence for that is the amount
of knowledge I have gained from beginning compared to the end of my internship. This
would have been highly difficult without the help and support of my colleagues and
3. Can you talk about your experience working for Transputec, and what work you get involved in? What team members you have interacted with and what areas of business?
I was involved in development and testing department. My main area of focus was
Selenium. I developed test cases that used to run automated testing on the portals to
validate the results of manual testing and to find bugs easy and quick.
4. What is one thing that surprised you about Transputec once you joined?
The thing I was surprised about Transputec is its focus on innovation and emerging
technologies. The company strives to stay ahead of the curve and provide cutting edge
solution to its clients.
5. Can you sum up Transputec in one word?
One word that could describe Transputec is “Innovative”. The company is known for its
forward-thinking approach to technology and its ability to stay ahead of the curve.
I am very happy to be doing an internship at Transputec, it is a very rare and valuable experience in my life and I am very happy to be working with everyone.