Transputec's Cyber Security as a Service using ThreatSpike
In today’s rapidly evolving cyber threat landscape, maintaining robust, proactive security measures is imperative. Traditional security solutions are being outpaced by sophisticated, ever-changing threats. In response to this, Transputec offers a state-of-the-art solution: Threatspike Security as a Service. Leveraging advanced technologies and expert cybersecurity practices, we provide comprehensive protection for your digital assets.
Threatspike: Revolutionising Cybersecurity
Threatspike is a revolutionary Security as a Service solution designed to detect, analyse, and mitigate cyber threats in real time. By leveraging AI and machine learning technologies, Threatspike continuously scans your digital environment, identifying potential threats before they can cause harm. This proactive approach ensures a swift response to threats, minimising potential damage to your operations and reputation.
Why use our Threatspike Cyber Security as a service?
Automated Security Monitoring
By deploying Threatspike, our 24×7 Security teams are now in control of all your security monitoring, protecting your network for any suspicious activities, ensuring real-time detection of potential threats.
Utilising artificial intelligence and machine learning, Threatspike’s system is capable of analysing patterns and detecting anomalies that could suggest a security breach.
Threatspike provides real-time alerts upon detection of potential threats, allowing for rapid response and mitigation by our 24×7 SOC Team.
Threatspike helps ensure that your network remains compliant with various cybersecurity regulations and standards, reducing the risk of penalties and reputational damage.
Threatspike provides the details needed for all your reporting and compliance needs, giving you valuable insights to enhance your security strategy.
Scalability & Affordable
Threatspike’s solution is scalable, making it a suitable choice for businesses of all sizes. As your business grows, Threatspike’s system can adapt to accommodate your evolving security needs. It’s simple pricing model makes it easy to budget.
ThreatSpike Cyber Security as a service offers comprehensive cybersecurity protection, leveraging advanced technologies and expert analysts to proactively detect, analyse, and respond to threats. It helps organisations stay secure, minimise risks, and maintain a robust defence against evolving cyber threats all in a simple pricing structure.
|Automated Penetration Testing|
|Compliance Monitoring (CIS)|
|Endpoint Detection & Response|
|File Integrity Monitoring|
|Forensic Event Search|
|Host Based Firewall|
|Lost laptop Lockout|
|MFA for Active Directory|
|Mobile Device Management||2023 Q1|
|Patch Management (OS)|
|Patch Management (3rd Party)|
|Removable Media Auditing|
|Removable Media Write Control|
|Security Operations Centre|
|User Behaviour Analysis|
|Web Access Auditing|
|Web Application Firewall|
|Web Upload Control|
|Zero Trust Access|
|Exposed Web Server Files|
|Inappropriate Web Browsing|
|Potentially Unwanted Program|
|Customer Record Theft|
|Domain Credentials Exfiltration|
|Cracked Software Usage|
|Insecure Use Of Privileges|
|Open SMTP Relay|
|Unauthorised VPN Usage|
|Plain Text Credentials|
|Unauthorised NAS Transfer|
|Cobalt Strike Payload|
|Bluetooth Data Leakage|
|System Administration Tool Used|
|Suspicious Copy Paste|
|Data Leakage Via Copy/Paste|
|Purposeful File Corruption|
- Threat Monitoring and Detection: The service provider continuously monitors the organisation’s network and systems for potential threats and vulnerabilities. They employ advanced security tools, techniques, and threat intelligence to detect and analyse security incidents in real-time.
- Incident Response and Remediation: In the event of a security incident or breach, the CaaS provider responds promptly to mitigate the impact. They have predefined incident response processes in place and can assist with investigations, containment, eradication, and recovery activities.
- Security Infrastructure Management: The service provider manages and maintains the security infrastructure, including firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, antivirus software, and other security controls. They ensure that the security systems are up to date, properly configured, and optimised for maximum protection.
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing: CaaS providers conduct regular vulnerability assessments and penetration testing to identify weaknesses in the organisation’s systems and applications. They provide detailed reports and recommendations to address these vulnerabilities and strengthen the overall security posture.
- Security Awareness Training: CaaS often includes security awareness training programs to educate employees about cybersecurity best practices. This helps to enhance the human element of security, empowering employees to recognise and respond to potential threats effectively.
- Regulatory Compliance: CaaS providers assist organisations in meeting industry-specific regulatory requirements and compliance standards. They stay up to date with evolving regulations and ensure that the organisation’s security practices align with the necessary compliance frameworks.
- 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC): Many CaaS providers operate a dedicated Security Operations Center staffed with skilled cybersecurity professionals. This SOC oversees all security activities, including monitoring, incident response, and threat intelligence, ensuring round-the-clock protection.