Terms and Conditions
By using this website you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you are not authorised to use this website. The information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") provided on this website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith. This website is managed and operated by Transputec from its offices within the United Kingdom. Transputec make no representation that the information on this website is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to it from locations where the contents is illegal or prohibited. Visitors who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
By accessing this website you accept and agree to the following:
- You acknowledge that your use of the website is governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- We accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of whatever nature arising in any way out of the use of, or inability to use, this website or from any error or omission in information contained in this website. We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website or the services provided through it, including your access to its secure areas. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Transputec be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to loss of data or profit arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the information on this website, even if Transputec or a Transputec authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the information from this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. Transputec do not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Any links to other websites provided by us have been included for convenience only. We accept no responsibility nor liability for the contents of, or any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on the content of, any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of any linked website or its provider.
- None of the content or materials available from this website, whether permission is granted for downloading and/or circulation or otherwise, may be used for commercial exploitation. You are permitted to download and store (on a temporary basis) any of the contents of this website provided this is solely to view such contents. You are forbidden from permanently copying, storing or in any way redistributing the contents of this website except for content specifically made available for download. Such content may be downloaded only for your personal use, or circulation within your business. The access, downloading and/or use by any person of anything available from this website is entirely at the user's own risk. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website, including any of our marks, logos and brands contained in the website, belong to us or the contents owners or licensor(s) (who have expressly licensed content to us). Transputec hold copyright in all information provided on this website. Except as stated herein, none of the information may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Transputec or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the information on this website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the information and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the information. This permission terminates immediately upon breach of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, it is required that any downloaded and printed information be destroyed. Also, you may not, without Transputec’s prior permission, "mirror" any information contained on this website on any other server.
- While every care is taken to ensure that the information displayed on this website is correct, no warranty or representation is given as to its quality, accuracy, fitness for purpose, usefulness or completeness. In particular, the materials on this website do not give specific technical advice and should not be relied on as doing so. We recommend that users contact us for advice about particular matters.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and any of its officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses of any character incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from your misuse of or conduct on, this website and/or a breach of these terms.
Transputec uses reasonable care to make sure that the information appearing on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur and the user should not take the accuracy of the information for granted but should check directly with Transputec. None of the material contained in this Site is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
Transputec has no control over the use to which the information may be put by the user and accordingly shall not be liable for any loss of profits or contracts or any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of such information.
The material contained in this web site is a guide only, is not intended as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any securities of Transputec Plc, and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any such securities. The price of shares and the income from them can go down as well as up. If you are not sure what you should do, please consult your financial adviser.
The statutory rights of a customer dealing with Transputec as a consumer shall remain unaffected.
These pages are for information purposes only. Transputec accepts no liability whatsoever in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss or damage caused or arising directly or indirectly in connection with any use or reliance on the contents of this website except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law. Transputec accepts no responsibility for the content of any other website, including any website from which you may have gained access to this website or to which you may gain access from this website.
Transputec cannot and has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and cannot be liable for their content. Users link to other sites at their own risk and use such sites according to the terms and conditions of use of such sites.
Any material or information transmitted to or posted to this site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or stored or used by Transputec or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever including not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Do not post or transmit to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material which could give rise to any civil or criminal liability in the territory to which this Site relates.
Vn 1.6 : updated 13 Feb 2018.