Board Member accountable for Marketing and Communications.
Marketing Support Job Duties
- Understand strategic marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, competitor products, and other relevant information to support marketing strategies and initiatives set by the senior executive team.
- Works with department budget holders to deliver cost-effective marketing plans for their product or service.
- Engage with creative development of website content, promotional materials, and other marketing-related projects.
- Update and use CRM at all times.
- Uses CRM to capture inbound inquiries ( prospects)
- Uses CRM to create campaigns and automation of customer engagement activity.
- Oversees SEO campaigns to ensure agencies are delivering on agreed targets
- Curates content for social media output and manages social channels to maximise brand awareness
- Manage industry Award entries and promotion of these for key industry events
- Provide web visitor analysis and narrative for current marketing initiatives with and optimize accordingly
- Creates monthly KPI reports, narrative and presentations to bring to senior executives
More specifically , we require a person that can support the execution of the marketing strategy and prioritising activity as below.
- Web site analytics – to set up our website/s for optimal performance and SEO.
- Alignment of all CONTENT for optimal SEO, Social Media Amplification
- To support the creation of campaigns (Lead Creation) with proper use of the following systems
- CRM – Bitrix24
- Web Analytics and SEO Tool
Skills and Qualifications
- Digital Marketing & Social Media experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing in creating digital campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing reporting with eye for trend analysis
- Proficiency with social media amplification engines (Buffer).
- Proficiency with online web analytics tools
- Proficiency with using Bitrix24 CRM
All our vacancies require the applicant to have the unrestricted right to work in the UK.