Vastmindz is a young, dynamic software company that was founded in mid-2019. We operate a SaaS business model and engage solely with other businesses (B2B). We’re headquartered in London but have employees all over the globe. We’ve since accumulated various customers and have won Microsoft for Startups’ ‘Partner of the Year’ award. We’ve also received investment support from the likes of Steve Wozniak, Apple’s co-founder!
We use AI to extract health & wellness data from someone’s face, without touch! Our mission is to make healthcare assessments more accessible for everyone, by leveraging smartphone cameras. We’re also working with companies to provide improved methods of monitoring employee health, to improve overall wellness. Our end goal? To create improved health outcomes for more patients by providing clinicians access to live remote data. Also, to contribute to improved employee health & fewer workplace incidents.
At Vastmindz we appreciate that people are most productive when they’re comfortable. That’s why our only dress code is casual attire! We encourage our employees to take regular short breaks and get away from the screen. We also have a hybrid work situation that allows our employees to work remotely and in the office from time to time.
Social Media Marketer / Influencer Intern
Who we’re looking for
- Someone who is keen to learn (We won’t expect you to know everything, just that you’re keen to learn more!)
- Confidence & approachable.
- Creative and artistic who can think outside of the box.
- Organised with planning and hitting deadlines.
- Outgoing/energetic and confident on camera.
- Likes creating content and generally being creative.
- Has a love for social media.
- Keeps up with latest trends & developments.
- Engages with audience and build rapport.
- Build & maintain company profile (online presence).
- Good team worker & adaptable to sudden changes.
- Help create & execute social media marketing strategy to stimulate growth, engagement & build brand image.
- Knowledge of how to optimise SEO and ensure maximise reach is achieved.
- Write, create & edit content for various social media channels: YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & Tik Tok (content will be shared across platforms).
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Outline & reach KPIs, review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Attend events (with team) and produce content.
- Drive increase in Inbound sales enquires through engaging content.
- Ideally previous experience (University/work) in social media/digital marketing.
- Personally active on social media.
- Articulate/well-spoken with clear communication.
- Very organised and good at planning marketing content.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain productivity.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube & Tik Tok).
- Knowledge of platforms such as Canva, Final Cut Pro/iMovie, Word, Outlook & HubSpot.