Transputec is an established Information Technology Services and Solutions company with more than 35 years of IT innovation and excellent customer service.
Transputec was founded by two computer science students from Imperial College in their dorms. Developing applications for the banking industry and then migrating to a full IT services organisation.
We believe in flexibility, quality, agility. We see this simply as the ability for us to grow our services as quickly and with the speed our clients expect, whether they are enterprises or small/medium sized organisations.
As an IT Service Design and Transition Manager you will manage, and champion continues improvement for all Service Design and Transition Management processes for existing and new customer’s as well as being involved in all new bids and tenders.
- Review and improve the current SDT process;
- Working with and managing key customer and internal/external stakeholders ensuring the controlled transition of new services;
- Support third parties to Integrate with Service Management support processes;
- Facilitate the robust assessment of all projects ensuring SDT Checklist is completed to the required quality standards;
- Produce reports of assigned activities highlighting key milestones and Risks & Issues;
- Provide an assurance function, protecting the BAU estate;
- Maintain and regularly update SDT documentation to a high quality;
- Understand, document and actively manage risks into service;
- Working closely with the process managers ensuring requirements are met for handover into service;
- Establish regular communication with Service Managers and other managers to support SDT activities;
- Ensure smooth transition over to BAU Operations;
- Reporting progress to Transition team and key stake holders ;
- Capture and transfer lessons learned for ongoing Programme & Transition planning;
- Be part of virtual bid team to help review, design, contribute and be part of client engagement team on new bids and proposals.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in Service Management;
- Experience of leading the Service Design and Transition programmes (small and large);
- Experience in setting up the transition governance;
- Good documentation and presentation skills with attention to detail.
- Understanding of IT Incident and Problem Management;
- Qualified in ITIL Service Transition and Service Design;
- Working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Experience transitioning Cloud, DevOps;
- Full IT outsourcing project experience.