Transputec is an established Information Technology Services and Solutions company with more than 35 years of IT innovation and excellent customer service.
Transputec was founded by two computer science students from Imperial College in their dorms. Developing applications for the banking industry and then migrating to a full IT services organisation.
We believe in flexibility, quality, agility. We see this simply as the ability for us to grow our services as quickly and with the speed our clients expect, whether they are enterprises or small/medium sized organisations.
About the role
The role of Service Delivery Manager reports to the Director of Services and is key in ensuring that the Services Transputec provides to its customers are delivered to the highest standards, exceeding customer expectations in terms of quality and SLA compliance whilst maintaining healthy profit margins for the company.
- P&L Responsibility for the Services you manage
- Developing and maintaining relationships with assigned clients
- Ensuring that SLAs are in place with assigned clients and ensuring that the Services are delivered within SLA
- Provide advice and guidance on technical matters concerning the provision of the Services
- To ensure that the Services operate to ITIL Best Practice recommendations and provide advice and guidance relating to industry best practices in Service Delivery and Service Support disciplines
- Analysis of data generated by the Service (i.e. tickets, telephony, events, etc.) to identify trends leading to improvements in the service delivery function and/ or additional revenue opportunities
- Assisting with the Transition of new Services
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels, responding to queries and any complaints, escalating where necessary and ensuring that the corrective action is performed as required
To be successful, you will need
- Strong customer relationship management skills and commercial acumen
- ITIL qualification to Foundation level and Expert level in at least one discipline
- Experience as a Service Delivery Manager in an IT Service Provider environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to influence others, coaching service delivery staff to change their behaviour in ways which positively affect the Service outcomes
- Experience managing budgets, assessing value and identifying ways to increase profit margins without compromising quality
- Technical awareness of infrastructure and end-user environments
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills to enable expert-level trend analysis, service reporting and pro-active management of their assigned accounts
What We Offer
- Growth Opportunities: We value career growth and offer opportunities for advancement within the company. We encourage employees to develop new skills and take on challenging projects.
- Collaborative Environment: We believe in working together to achieve our goals. We foster a collaborative work environment that encourages teamwork, innovation, and creativity.
- Competitive Compensation that is commensurate with experience, skills, and qualifications.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected.