Crises Control is an innovative and thriving B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides a mass notification and incident management solution, working with hundreds of organisations around the world from all sectors including government, logistics, finance, and resources.
- This role will analyse specific customer concerns, needs and experiences;
- Experience with positioning, messaging, brand awareness building, and customer conversion.
- Expert on the product differentiators and can translate into clear/simple messages for target segments
- Finding and developing effective marketing strategies to communicate the features and benefits of the Crises Control platform to our customers;
- Performing market research on trending products, establishing timescales for releasing new products and taking part in presentation events;
- Crafting product marketing messages and unique selling points that set the product apart from the rest in the market;
- Communicating the vision of a company and the value of new products to the sales team and helping them develop tools that facilitate the sales process;
- Planning and participating in the launch of new products and services in a company;
- Briefing the press, PR teams on new products and services to be launched in the market;
- Presenting products to both internal teams and clients, discussing sales strategy and using market research to establish product pricing;
- Performing surveys, interviews and focus groups for obtaining insights about the customer’s product usage and buyer personas to tap new opportunities;
- Agreeing on timelines and deadlines of new product development with the product management teams;
- Creating marketing content such as case studies, website copy and blog posts.
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to work with multiple teams and departments across the business;
- Good verbal and written communication skills to create engaging copy and capture unique stories that help sell more products;
- Excellent market research skills and the ability to gain insight into the customers’ needs and experiences;
- Outstanding social media marketing skills for connecting with audiences and growing relationships with them;
- Excellent copywriting and design skills to produce compelling sales material for both online and print media;
- Accurate analytical skills for evaluating and discovering effective marketing strategies;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Ability to work with multi-national companies.
- Gather feedback from the market, prospects, customers, and analysts to support the product roadmap
- Develops clear messaging for the sales team, incorporating competitive intel/research