Transputec is an established Information Technology Services and Solutions company with more than 35 years of IT innovation and excellent customer service.
Transputec was founded by two computer science students from Imperial College in their dorms. Developing applications for the banking industry and then migrating to a full IT services organisation.
We believe in flexibility, quality, agility. We see this simply as the ability for us to grow our services as quickly and with the speed our clients expect, whether they are enterprises or small/medium sized organisations.
As a learning and development specialist you will be responsible for analysing the training needs of employees, advising in the selection of initial and continuous training, creating, designing, and delivering employee training plans for Transputec. You will work with our employees to assess their needs and develop an individually tailored program. Your work will be based on an analysis of training needs that will result in concrete and detailed plans. This analysis includes the short and long-term goals of the organization and defining the training needs that will help the company realize its business goals.
Reporting To: Head of HR
- Create and execute learning plans and programs;
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs;
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training);
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities’
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing’
- Coordinate activities related to virtual instructor led, in-person and blended learning interventions’
- Orientation & Onboarding Elearning management’
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned by the leadership team
A perfect candidate would have:
- Proven experience as an L&D Professional, training specialist or similar;
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods;
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices;
- Experience in project management;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build rapport;
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology, Teaching qualification or any related field would be an asset.