As the Head of Customer Success you will formulate and oversee the strategy, planning and execution of the organisation’s overall customer experience across the entire customer journey. In addition to leading a small customer success/Account management team, you will also lead a Customer Support team that is spread across multiple jurisdictions and time zones and responds to 24/7 customer queries via phone calls and email support.
To succeed in this role, you will have to be deeply involved in ensuring the department functions seamlessly with a strong focus on operational excellence and customer satisfaction. An additional critical success factor will be your ability to collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and Product functions to ensure the customer journey is truly delightful across all touch points.
The ideal candidate will have had working experience running a 24/7 global customer facing organization that is using best in class processes and systems.
IMPORTANT: The global nature of this role requires that you be flexible with your schedule in order to cover staff interaction across multiple time zones. In addition, since this role is responsible for 24/7 support and incident response, interventions during weekends and non-working hours will be required from time to time.
In this role, you will:
- Be in-charge of delivering a seamless customer experience across all stages and touch points of the customer journey.
- Drive global initiatives to improve customer activation, onboarding, expansion and retention.
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions.
- Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for tracking key metrics across the full customer lifecycle.
- Lead, manage and direct the daily operations, 24/7 staffing and resource planning for the department.
- Own policies, processes, tools and procedures that ensure effortless customer support and consistent, high-quality interactions.
- Implement measures to capture and track customer satisfaction and establish a customer-centric culture in the organization.
- Establish performance metrics, service levels and requirements for objectively measuring service levels and team performance.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- A degree from a reputable University.
- Leadership in Support and Customer Experience (CX), preferably in support of technology products.
- Experience in leading and driving customer facing initiatives with cross-functional teams.
- Strong process/project management skills with the ability to think strategically and implement tactically.
- Sound business judgment and decision-making abilities on what constitutes best-in-class customer support.
- The ideal candidate is highly analytical and self-motivated with experience in maximizing the potential of their team through coaching and leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication to stakeholders.
Apply because you want to:
- Have the opportunity to work virtually and compete with best in class companies who are on the front line of innovation.
- Work in a modern Saas, product-led company.
- Work remotely from home, saving you commuting time and promoting work-life balance.
- Get exposure to working with stakeholders on a global level across different industries.
- Work in a tech, fast-paced and challenging environment that provides opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Join a fantastic organizational culture that places learning at the centre of what we do.
- Socialize with colleagues at quarterly company events.
- Receive a competitive salary.
- Work in a multicultural environment.