Transputec is an established Information Technology Services and Solutions company with more than 35 years of IT innovation and excellent customer service. Transputec was founded by two computer science students from Imperial College in their dorms. Developing applications for the banking industry and then migrating to a full IT services organisation. We believe in flexibility, quality, agility. We see this simply as the ability for us to grow our services as quickly and with the speed our clients expect, whether they are enterprises or small/medium sized organisations.
Transputec have exciting opportunities to work within a successful, experienced and award-winning sales team. We are looking for ambitious individuals with loads of passion. A full and comprehensive training plan is waiting for you so that you can learn everything you need to become a successful sales person. You will also be assigned an experienced sales professional to mentor you throughout your journey.
- To assess and study the position of the identified prospects in the industry
- To research different sales options and analysing them
- To establish good relationships with the current customers
- To expand contacts and further forging relationships with the prospects
- To recommend solutions to any difficulties faced by the clients
- To provide information, guidance, and support to the clients, therefore, enhancing relationships with the clients
- To recommend new opportunities and improvements for maximizing profits
- To be able to work with a team in order to achieve common goals
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the manager.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Creating orders and sending out to customers following a sale.
- Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- You might be a recent graduate or already have some work experience – or both!
- It’s more about your attitude, drive, resilience and communication skills.
- You have to be open to learning the training plan put together for you by the experienced team to then apply it in the real world.
- You are a people person who genuinely enjoys building relationships.
- You’ve got to have an open mind and out of the box approach to problem solving.
Normally, you will be required to work from 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday.