Crises Control is an innovative and thriving B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides a mass notification and incident management solution, working with hundreds of organisations around the world across a variety of sectors including government, logistics, finance, and resources, to name a few.
Our mission is to democratise access to emergency mass notification and to simplify the management of crises. Crises Control is a highly intuitive and user-centric platform, created to support organisations with communication when they need it the most.
This role is part of the rapidly scaling sales team. You will be reporting directly to the Sales Director. You will be assigned with a target territory and sectors. This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine job; you will be joining a rapidly growing company that is a meritocracy, so if you are looking to make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts, this is the place for you.
- Develop a strong understanding of your target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Qualifying opportunities and delivering product demos with the support of other teams in the business,
- Creating commercial proposals with the support of other teams in the business, managing, and closing new sales.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- You will be the owner of the accounts that you generate and become territory specific so you will understand territory specific requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of experience in software sales
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Marketing, Information Technology or similar
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent sales and collaborative skills, and the ability to work with multiple teams and departments across the business;
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills
- Ability to work with multi-national companies. Additional languages are desired (in particular French, German, Arabic).
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Relaxed dress code
- Centrally located office near Wembley Stadium
- Fun atmosphere, working with smart people
- Transparent communication and no bureaucracy