You will carry out some or all of these support tasks depending on your skills, experience and interests.
To support the CEO in a range of marketing activities designed to generate qualified leads for Transputec, including marketing E-shots, targeted PPC campaigns, industry exhibition stands, social media output and engagement, website copy and landing pages, webinars, sales brochures and videos, LinkedIn lead/contact generation.
- Gain experience in planning and implementing social media strategies for several social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Reporting of social media statistics to measure success
- Customer Database management
- Updating website including news and events
- Support with events management
- Support with E-Mail marketing and web tracking
Important experience includes:
- Digital Marketing and Social Media academic experience
- A thorough grasp of modern media and how to leverage those channels to get results
- Experience of assisting in running campaigns from inception to completion (not necessary, but good to have)
- Great copy-writing and creative skills
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
Our internships are designed to give you genuine, meaningful experience. Although this is an unpaid internship your expenses will be covered.