Request a Quote | Call us +44 (0) 20 8584 1400
Customer Case Studies
Case studies of how Transputec is helping its customers reap the benefits of Integrated IT solutions.
IQPC Creates a Customised Cloud
IQPC is a leading remote conference services provider with 14 offices spread throughout all five continents. Based on a business model that first started out in the 1970s, the company has been trading in its current structure since 1989.
Transputec delivered an excellent project for London Metal Exchange
The London Metal Exchange is the world's premier non-ferrous metals market. The LME offers futures and options contracts for aluminium, copper, tin, nickel, zinc, lead, aluminium alloy and NASAAC, steel billet, cobalt and molybdenum.
Transputec wins Swissport global contract
Transputec Computers plc has won a global contract to supply its electronic air freight document management solution, SHIELD Intelefile, to Swissport International Ltd. The system will be in all major Swissport stations across Europe and the US by 2012 before being rolled out to all stations worldwide
powerPerfector shows the way to the cloud
An innovative business gets innovative IT from Transputec.
Ministry of Justice executive agency improves service delivery
NOMS can now work more efficiently with its many partners, providers and stakeholders. The latest collaborative framework from Transputec helps staff improve service delivery and control costs while maintaining stringent information security controls. This case study explains how they did it, and how other agencies could benefit from their approach.
- Hungry for success: Intelefile transforms invoice system at McDonald’s franchise
- Intelefile turbocharges invoice processing for Nando’s
- Sweethill sees benefits in IT growth
- IT is the key in Swissport’s UK success
- Transputec ensures cost-effective business continuity for Higgins
- Transputec helps bring devotees to Mayapur with five star service
- Luxury hotel calls in VAIO partner
- Tenpin’s Server Infrastructure upgrade project bowls along with help from Transputec
- Transputec provides one-stop shop for Salvation Army’s IT needs
- FT Innovative Lawyers Awards 2008
- NOMS - National Offender Management Service
- Transputec is top for the third year running - 2007 IBM Supplier Performance Evaluation Results (SPE)
- Ministry’s solution for secure remote working could save £5,000 per user a year
- Extranet turns out TOPS for Telindus
- ActiveWeb brings Square Mile lawyers up to the minute