Request a Quote | Call us +44 (0) 20 8584 1400
Outsource My Server Management & Support
Managing and monitoring my network servers creates an on-going demand for professional IT expertise and drains my resources – not to mention my budget. In addition, increasing restrictions on carbon emissions and licensing just adds to the hassles. I want to outsource server management & support and someone else to take the hassles of patching and keeping my servers up to date.
How Can We Help
Transputec provides professional, efficient Infrastructure Services that take all of the hassles out of server maintenance. We’ll deal with the patching of servers, performance management and overall maintenance of servers so you don’t have to. We can:
- Virtualise your server estate
- Reduce your carbon foot print
- Help optimise server utilisation and licensing
- Give you the performance you expect
Get rid of the hassles of server management when you call us on 0208 584 1400 to discuss outsourcing your server requirements or REGISTER on the right-hand side form.
Our Infrastructure Services include:
|Fault identification and resolution of incidents with server, storage and network hardware and software. Monitoring devices proactively to identify and resolve potential problems before they cause outages.|
|Patch Management||Ensuring infrastructure remain secure and up to date.|
|24/ 7/ 365 monitoring and alerting of server and networking devices.|
|Hardware Maintenance||Management of the replacement of failed hardware components, including the installation on-site.|
|On-site Support||Physically visiting the infrastructure to perform any task necessary that cannot be performed remotely, including daily tape changes taking backups offsite.|
The benefits include:
- Resolution of faults before outages occur increases availability, therefore productivity.
- Reduced cost as you require fewer (if any) resources.
- Daily Health-Checks means systems are kept “clean”, reducing likelihood of failures.
- Removes the headache of managing multiple suppliers and escalation points within when requiring assistance – single point of contact.
- Compliance with statutory regulations regards data retention.
- Supports your Business Continuity Plan – can lead to lower cost insurance.
- Your users benefit from the diverse, deep pool of knowledge we’ve developed from delivering these services to many customers for over 25 years.
- You don’t need to manage sickness/ holidays/ training of your own support team.